LET’S GIVE… ON NOVEMBER 15th, 2016, CAT’s 24 hour giving campaign
Thank you! At midnight we reached $21,400. We appreciate every donation. If you would like to continue supporting CAT through donations or becoming a part of our BRAVO club, use this link at Arts People.
CAT has had spectacular year bringing the highest quality theater events and theater arts classes to Corona and the Inland Empire this year:
- Our current show, Beauty and the Beast, is performing to sold-out audiences
- Our 9/11 Tribute Concert: Remembering 9/11: Hope After Grief was universally praised
- Our production of , Narnia, also performed for sold out audiences and raised the bar on shows with the collaboration and creation of our enormous “Aslan”
- Tarzan and Jungle Book were the highlight of the spring for the Inland theater scene
- Over 1,000 children have participated in CAT classes and camps this year alone
- Our CAT Achievers Scholarship has opened the door for many low income and underserved children to participate in CAT Classes
- CAT’s partnerships with the YMCA and the City of Corona have become wonderful opportunities for growth
- CAT’s Ambassadors and Candy Cane Troupe perform for all sorts of community groups, including the elderly and mentally disabled to bring joy and music to them.
In short, CAT provides a huge benefit to the children and families in our community. Won’t you consider giving something to keep CAT strong on our LET’s GIVE day?